- Co-authors - login at the top right to view manuscripts and files you are collaborating on.
- Reviewers - login at the top right to view the pre-prints supporting the manuscripts you are reviewing.
We are very excited to be working on the first papers from the data harvested since Remote Operations started earlier this year. When these have been peer-reviewed by international journal editors, we will include links to them here.
Papers that motivated the Global Jet Watch observatories
In the meantime, here is a selection of papers that we have written that motivated all the work we have done to attain operations status for all the Global Jet Watch observatories.
- The dynamics and stability of circumbinary orbits
S Doolin & KM Blundell (2011)
MNRAS, 418, 2656
- SS433's accretion disc, wind and jets: before, during and after a major flare
KM Blundell, L Schmidtobreick & S Trushkin (2011)
MNRAS, 417, 2401
- SS433's circumbinary ring and accretion disc viewed through its attenuating disc wind
S Perez & KM Blundell (2010)
MNRAS, 408, 2